120 DAY SLEEP TRIAL W/ PURCHASE OF QUALIFYING PROTECTOR
- Mickhels Mattress Warehouse offers a 120-day sleep trial for any mattress purchased on the same invoice as a qualifying protector. Our goal is to ensure everyone is pleased with his or her mattress purchase.
- The sleep trial is a one-time-only comfort exchange policy, in which the mattress is refunded with in-store credit for re-selection a more comfortable mattress.
- If the exchange is being delivered, a delivery fee still applies for the standard delivery amount.
- Delivery, Service Fees, or Protectors will not be qualified for an exchange or return
- Mickhels Mattress Warehouse, Inc has the right to refuse any comfort or warranty exchange for any reason but intends to hold customer satisfaction to the highest.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
The sleep trial is a one-time-only comfort exchange policy, in which the mattress is refunded with in-store credit for the re-selection of a more comfortable mattress.